Sunday, May 16, 2010

Banner Greeting.

I just love the banner pennant on the Celebrations cartridge. A plain-looking cut, and not so cute or exciting like other ones, but there's so much you can do. The simpler the cut, the more embellishments you can add, and you can get away with using wild patterned papers. You can join the pennants with brads, eyelets, or ribbons. The best thing about banners is that as long as you use brads or ribbons, the pennant folds up on top of each other making it easy to fit into mail envelope.

Here, I made a birthday pennant card for my sister's birthday, in her favorite pink tones:



3 comments:

  1. Hello fellow Calgarian! Welcome to blogging! Cute stuff! I'm always excited to find other Canadian Bloggers!!!!

    I'm here if you want to pop in:)

    http://canadiannickelscrapn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i know that girl in the photo. she's cute .... :)

    thanks sis, this was the best bday card ever. I still have it hanging in my office :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I just keep finding the most amazing creations on your blog!! I absolutely LOVE this. So gorgeous and the papers are to-die-for!! I really need to re-up my paper supply. Great job, as usual. Hugs, Kimmy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails