Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I need a pink girl birthday card!

Yup, that's my friend placing my first card order in from me! She told me that it's for her 2 year old niece and anything was fine, but in pink :)  (Good choice!)  ...and that's what I was doing for the past several nights :)  The 7 cards that she ordered were pretty simple (but excellent choices, I must say!), and she picked them out from the cards album on my Mod Paperie FB page.  You know, it's kind of hard in a way to go back and try to make the exact same card that you did before...  You would think it's easy, but trying to find the same/similar papers and refiguring out the dimensions, and the stamps I used... But I did it and will be in her hands today!

Here's the girl's birthday card that I made - similar to the doll card I made a while back for my DT project.  It's the same doll  (and even the dress color!) from the Santa's North Pole Workshop SVG Collection, and then added some balloons from the Birthday Elements SVG Collection.  I used pink twine to tie her hair and natural twine on the balloons, Martha Stewart punch to add some lace elements to the card and the stamp is from Papertrey Ink.

Photobucket

Anyway, I'm off.... and I'm hoping to get started on my next DT project today (won't get to it 'til late tonight though...).  Got a busy day ahead of me!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card!! Love the twine accents and the punch borders. Great job on all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card. Understand trying to go back and trying to reproduce for someone. You did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's cute! If only she had a face though, LOL *wink*
    I think I would have a hard time copying a card I already made too, I would be tempted to change little things here and there! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful work! Love it so much! One of a kind! Glad I found these post. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails