Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter Everyone!

I hope that you all are having a great long weekend.  Last night, I had a little bit of crafting time to put together little treats for the kiddies on the dinner table for tonight.  I got the carrot plastic containers, filled them up with spring pastel colored M&Ms, and decorated them with SVGCuts files.  I used the grass stand from the wonderful freebie (Easter Egg Characters) we had last week and embellished each carrot with the rabbits from Spring Bunnies SVG Collection.  My oldest likes blue, my middle son likes yellow, and my daughter - of course, she can't talk, but I know that she likes pink, 'cause she's my girl! lol.. so made the bunnies in those colors.  Simple project, but I'm sure that they're going to be excited to have these on their table setting.  It may force them to eat faster, so they can get to their chocolates???? If that works, I'm setting a treat on their table every dinner from now on!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I just also finished another little SVGCuts DT project - so there's two projects now that I am anxiously waiting to share!

...and did you see this week's free gift over at SVGCuts - it's the Lunch with Mom SVG Kit , and it's yours with purchase of $9.98 or more!



Anyway, that's it for now!

Happy Easter to you and your family!

9 comments:

  1. oh Thienly these are soooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so sweet!! Have a happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so so so cute aaaaagh! I love how they are each suited to each child. And so clever with the egg holder and the carrot! :) ~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! Great job! I am sure your kiddos loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ......love these! I'm sure your kids did too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh...so cute....I wish I had all this when my boys were young. Ok....I have to wait for grandkids now. Thank you for sharing. It is always always always so much fun to see each of your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could those little bunnies be any sweeter? I think not! Adorable work, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! The little bunnies are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails