Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Guess what????

I have one exciting news (at least very exciting for me!) for you all - it's one more reason to procrasticate, and another way to stalk me! You know what it is?? 

Yes, you've guessed it!  I'm now on Facebook - under Mod Paperie!!!  I actually opened up the account a couple of months ago, and I was really meaning to upload all my pics and links and all the stuff up before I actually opened it, but decided that hey - it's kinda boring to do this by myself without making any friends on the way... 

So - it officially opened up a day and a half ago, and I'm loving it!  I hope that you can all join me there as well :)  I would ideally like my page to be a place where you can come and say just "hello" or ask questions (doesn't have to be craft related :), that you can be comfortable enough to load up your projects to show me (especially if it is SVGCuts files or anything inspired from me, or anything - like cool tools you just bought!) or tell me anything interesting really!

Anyway - here's another quick spring card for you...  I used the American Crafts stamps and I stamped the cloud on a vellum (the background layer) and another same image on the white cardstock.  I cut out the cloud on the white paper and using foam stickers, placed it beside the one on the vellum.  The raindrops and the boots are directly on the vellum, and the butterfly is the cut from SVGCuts Patio Party Cupcake Wrappers topper.  Then I sewn the vellum to the white paper with brown thread before adhering to the backing cardstock.. The bird was stamped on a tan paper and also adhered to the corner with pop-dots.  Simple, but cute, I'd say :)


A close up of the stamp... this sentiment was made using my Teresa Collins stamp maker machine! Do you like it???


Anyway, in case you missed my yesterday's posting, be sure to check it out - a beautiful Cherry Blossom SVG Collection from SVGCuts and read all about the challenge on the SVGCuts forum that I'm hosting!

Have a great day, girls!

2 comments:

  1. Love love it..... I am working on my project with the Cherry Blossoms now.... I just love all of your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thienly
    This is pretty darn cute.
    I really had a hard time downloading their free cherry blossoms. Still haven't gotten it and I have tried 3 times, maybe the 4th will be lucky.
    lol
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails