Saturday, April 2, 2011

Have a cup of tea - you deserve it card - an SVGCuts contest on Facebook.

If you haven't seen the new collection from SVGCuts, you're so missing out! It is so beautiful, and especially for card-makers - it's a dream collection.  All the cards are based on the South Carolina theme/background and Mary has accomplished to take the ever popular collection of lever cards, gatefold cards, stand-up cards, and now step cards to put together this amazing collection - Edisto Island Cards SVG Kit. (and it's free gift of the week with purchase of $9.98 or more!)


Now, if you take a look on their Facebook page, they just announced a challenge where you can create any of these cards, post it onto their wall, and a random winner (chosen Sunday evening) will win a stack of AC Cardstock from Pumpkin Cart Crafts.

So, just for fun, I made a tea cup card this afternoon - as I'm pretty sure that no one has attempted it.  I didn't use all the cuts (left out the flowers) but instead, added in a real tea bag, a spoon from An Afternoon at Auntie Elaine's SVG Collection and put a sentiment on it.  Enjoy!



10 comments:

  1. I absolutley love your card....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Thienly! I love the color choice and the bag of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! I picked up this card set tonight - you are a great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the idea whit the teabag, lovely colours too ;) Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty....will do this one tomorrow and the manor. I just posted mine. So loving this set and so easy to make. Wonderful cuts! Love love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your take on it, the tea bag and spoon are a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very creative take on this! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know I left a comment but I do so love it and I'm going to follow your lead with the spoon and a bag of SC tea. There is one tea plantation outside of Charleston. I can get SC tea in the grocery store. Tea is no longer produce in the states except SC because the US doesn't have the weather to be cost effective to produce it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your work! This card is absolutely beautiful and well thought out. Your new follower.
    Judy
    http://craftyjar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails