Friday, July 9, 2010

Sweet Treats cartridge is sure a treat!

Sorry, I haven't posted a project in a while - with kids out of school, family visiting, me staying at my parent's, and so on - I find it very hard to find time to craft. I've also started to make something for SVG Cuts, but in the meantime - here's a card I made for my daughter's first birthday. The cake and the sentiment was from Sweet Treats cartridge. I love this cartridge. SO cute and I find myself using this one quite a bit. I welded the cake together to make a card, and I embossed the card with Divine Swirls Cuttlebug folder. I added Martha Stewart glitter to the sentiment. I love these glitters - great colors and quality! I also embellished it with rhinestones, and the candle pattern is from Heidi Swapp decorative tape.


Here is another pic from the birthday - here, I made cut-outs with Sweet Treats cartridge just to give that "birthday" feel to the room.

1 comment:

  1. I love birthday cake! And yours is no exceptions!

    So Svgcuts snatched you up?! They figured out that you really have some original ideas and a good eye! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails