Monday, July 26, 2010

Homemade Jams in a Jar.

It's been about 3 weeks since I found out about my exciting news, and I have my first SVG Cuts project to share with you all.

My mom makes the best tasting jam. That's the reason I get up every morning - to have the jam with toast. My fave breakfast. This year, she made strawberry, raspberry, blackberry and blueberry jams. Yummy :) Looking at the jar every morning is where I got the inspiration to make them look more pretty, and another reason for me to get crafting.

Mary over at SVG Cuts also just created a collection that fits perfectly with my project in mind, Strawberry Lane Collection. I wanted to make a jar topper and a tag that would make the jar look beautiful - something that can be given as a gift.

All of my cuts were from SVG Cuts, including the collection I mentioned above, Moonlight Garden Party Collection, Vintage Paper Rosettes Collection and Robins Return Collection.

Here's the pic of my completed project:


The dimensions of each of the cut-outs is posted at SVGCuts, click here.

My project got posted up on SVG Cuts Facebook page today, to see it, click here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails