Friday, November 15, 2013

Yummy LOVE Straw Toppers - Sweet Stamp Shop Guest Designer post

Hello again!
(if you're looking for the UNITY HOP - click HERE)

I'm back showing you ANOTHER project made with
Alyssa Lea Designs YUMMY LOVE stamps
that got released yesterday over at Sweet Stamp Shop.

Today - I'm sharing some CAUUTE straw toppers!
Wouldn't your kids love them if you served some smoothie with these?
They are going to think they've got the coolest mom EVER!

 photo DSC_2894_zpse2cf41b8.jpg

So fun to have them in different colors, too!

I managed to find some matching twine, buttons, and straws for each of the fruits!
I used the Lifestyle Crafts Straw Topper Die to create these -
so it was easy peasy!

I also got those 'cuttable' thin cork sheets and they are awesome!

Anyway - here are more pics of each upclose!

 photo DSC_2898_zps21c673a8.jpg


 photo DSC_2899_zpsd30297cd.jpg


 photo DSC_2900_zps84f30038.jpg


 photo DSC_2901_zps2972e53c.jpg

See??
Aren't they so cute?

Click here to see the product in store.
Did I mention they have matching SVGs for the stamps, too?
She also have matching Lemon Lime Digi as well - go see!

Sweet Stamp Shop has all the new releases at 20% off with code: NRN20.
Click here to check out the other sets!

Think that's it!
I hope that you like these stamps as much as I do!

Alyssa (the illustrator/designer) is an amazing  - 
and she is gonna wow you with the upcoming release!

Thanks Alyssa for allowing me to be a part of your exciting new journey!
Thanks for coming by!




6 comments:

  1. I love your straw toppers. It's very cool that you used actual cork until I read I thought it was cork paper. I also have to mention that the photos of your project are amazing. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beyond adorable! Clever, fun, colourful, refreshing :-), and all around super sweet! Wonderful showcase of this set!! You live in Calgary? How cool is that! I'm just down the road in Canmore! Amazing talent in my *almost* neighbourhood!!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! That is SO COOL! and I live at the very end of Calgary, too, by COP! We must be close! So fun to have crafty friends close by! :)

      Delete
  3. Thienly, these are so totally adorable...yes, serving up some smoothies with these straws would indeed make you the coolest mom ever!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails