Saturday, November 30, 2013

There's ONLY ONE YOU... SMAK Saturday.

Hello friends!
I'm up on the Unity blog today for SMAK Saturday.

I'm usually a card and 3D paper crafts girl... 
but
I try to always challenge myself to do layouts on these days. :)

Today - 
I made a layout for my sister.
She's 10 years younger than I am, 
and yet - 
she's accomplished so much in her life.
...and I'm so proud of her.

She's got goals.
She's got aspirations.
She's got dreams.

I think it's so beautiful - 
she has this energetic personality that I can't explain.

She takes chances.
Sometimes all too sudden.
Some of which are life changing.
However, she knows what she wants.

She surrounds herself with this postive force that allows her help her reach her ambitions.

..and through all that -
she seems to manage it all,
and comes out ahead.

Stronger and more confident. 

Anyway - here's my layout using last month' SMAK:

 photo SMAK_zpsc29e8e0d.jpg
 
 photo DSC_2908_zpsc253f6f0.jpg

 photo DSC_2911_zps58af1364.jpg


 photo DSC_2912_zps050ae76b.jpg

..and that's her :)

 photo DSC_2909_zps3331e0e5.jpg

Isn't she beautiful?
Can't you see her positive energy radiating from her face?

I have so much faith in her... 
and whatever she does,
I know she'll always succeed.

There's only one YOU...
only you can have full control over your life.

I hope that she never stops taking those opportunities given to her :)

I love my sister.
So proud of you :)

Hope that you liked my layout!

If you're interested in signing up for these beautiful stamps monthly - 
make sure you get all the info and you can sign up HERE!


 photo SMAK2_zps6e2d9e2f.jpg


Have a great Thanksgiving weekend!

Oh, and don't forget to come by on Monday - 
there's going to be lots of fun stuff happening that day!


 photo CYBER_zpsaffece13.jpg

Thanks for coming by!
Oh, and don't forget to do the HOP, too!

All starts HERE!
TWO LUCKY WINNERS are chosen tonight!

Have a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. You need to scrapbook more! This is a gorgeous layout! I love those doilies and the trims and splatter, fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO Pretty Thienly! Everything you touch looks amazing! I can see the family resemblance... your parents passed on only the most beautiful of their genes to their daughters :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails