Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving! Unity Hop

Hello Friends!
Happy Thanksgiving!
I'm so happy that you took a moment of your precious time to do the hop today!

Hope that everyone has a happy and healthy Thanksgiving and
I hope that we all take the time to count our blessings.
We all have something to be thankful for.
  
Since us Canadians have celebrated Thanksgiving last month -
I don't have any related projects today...
However, I'm excited to share with you some other things.

You should be arriving here from Shemaine's blog,
Unlike Unity -
there's nothing really happening today...
but that's how it should be - right?
No releases, no sale...
HOWEVER - come CYBER MONDAY..
SO MUCH FUN AWAITS YOU!

 photo CYBER_zpsaffece13.jpg


There's something for everyone!
Fun ITTY BITTYS - cute lil' STAMPS - and a new FUN KIT!
You're going to love them all!

BUT YOU'VE GOT TO PATIENTLY WAIT! :)

First up are two cards using the November Kit of the Month.

 photo DSC_3004_zps54bb19cd.jpg

Kept it simple. :)
Papers are from Carta Bella Beautiful Moments.

 photo DSC_3005_zps8f5493a5.jpg

...and another also using the same kit!

 photo DSC_3013_zpse90cbc41.jpg

Using Carta Bella Well Traveled collection.

 photo DSC_3014_zps447628d0.jpg

The layers add so much interest to this card, I think :)

Now, using the November SMAK.

 photo DSC_3010_zps532cb7ac.jpg

I really love this card - 
so simple to make!
Just paper pierced all the circles and created one-sided border - 
just to be different.

 photo DSC_3011_zps448d4440.jpg

Lastly, but not least is using this week's Stamp of the Week!

 photo DSC_3007_zps8b3aed66.jpg

This one...
I concentrated on making layers...
each layer signifying days...
I ripped/distressed the edges to create some texture as well.

 photo DSC_3008_zps7de529e8.jpg

I just love all of these quote stamps!
Unity makes such good choices of sentiments, don't they?

That's it!
Won't hold you up for long - 

BUT - PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE A COMMENT -
LOOK AT THIS AMAZING PRIZE! :)
Two lucky winners chosen Saturday!


 photo CYBER2_zps4487ca30.jpg

Thanks for coming by!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

42 comments:

  1. Such wonderful cards! Now I think I need more SC wood veneers and more Unity....sigh! Thank you for sharing and have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow very unique - I love your style. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. These are just a treat for the eyes! How did you get / do the mirror!!!?
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    xxx
    Riette

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fabulousness going on today! Love every card! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowsa... So many wonderful projects. Love how you used the kit stamps. Makes me so happy I picked up a kit. So versatile. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Amazing cards. I love all of them. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your layering. Very nice cards. Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards! My favorite is the one with the feathers and hardships quote.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all ur projects......Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your cards! Specially the text background one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. four fantastic cards, love the quotes in each. Happy thanksgiving x

    ReplyDelete
  12. All your cards are wonderful! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous cards, Thienly. Love the various layers of the last card. Perfect way to use some of the scraps laying on my craft desk! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are beautiful cards. The first one is soooo amazing! Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! ~ what a treat looking at all those cards. Simply gorgeous and fabulous! I appreciate all the detail and beauty you put into them. Have a beautiful, fun-filled Thanksgiving day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love your cards and all the great layers you use!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. super fantastic cards! I especially like the last one with the clock... great layering

    ReplyDelete
  18. What great cards!! I'm so glad I stopped by!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous cards! I love that hand mirror card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love your mirror card the best!! HOW creative!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That mirror card is fabulous as are Ll your projects all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That mirror card is fabulous as are Ll your projects all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your work ... do you have a thing where I can get emails when you post something new? I looked, but didn't see anything obvious. These cards look wonderful - the sentiments rock!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Carta Bella papers are some of my favorites. I love how you used them in the first two cards. And then a layer for each day of the week, well, that's just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thienly, as always, your cards always inspire me, they are so creative and you sure know how to use Unity Stamps to perfection! "Yesterday is but today's memory" card has such great texture and layering and is perfect for this stamp! Thank you so much for sharing, hugs, Debra

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thienly, your artistic talent is just incredible! All of your projects are just breathtaking! Thank you for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. What amazing cards! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Thienly, I'm not sure if I already commented, because I came here from FB and then found out about the blog hop, so if I'm commenting twice, my deepest apologies. I can't stop saying this but you have so much talent - thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your cards are beautiful! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  30. All your cards are gorgeous! I love the Nov SOTM set, so versatile! Thanks for sharing! Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  31. very cool cards!! Love the circle one!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I really enjoyed your KOM cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Your first card is so soft and sweet with a wonderful sentiment. This would be great for a teenage girl too. Your next one is very nice in those muted colors- very pretty. The next one is simple but very pretty sentiment. Paper piecing is fun and you can be so creative. The Stamp of the Week is beautiful. With the layering and colors. The sentiment just looks so right on here. All very nice cards with some wonderful sentiments. Thank you for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love your cards. Layers are so much fun and you did such a great job on all the cards you made. I think the circle background is great, but the Itty Bitty from last week is my favorite. We tried to order it but had trouble linking the stamp of the week program up to paypal. Darn. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great cards - love all the layers and your choice of papers and stamps.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow Thienly, Love your cards. Each one so different but carries the sentiment effortlessly. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I loved the mirror card. It would be great for big girls and little girls. the globe card is striking also. All of the cards were great. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails