Sunday, November 17, 2013

Everything is... WONDERFUL. - Stamp of the Week

Hello All!
Happy Sunday!

I am so excited to share the new stamp of the week with you today and what I did with it!
If you are new to Unity Stamp Company -
there's a membership that you can sign up and get a stamp and a sentiment sent to your door EVERY WEEK!
If you're interested - click HERE for more info!

So - ready to see the new stamp of the week?

 photo everything_zps2be7ecf7.jpg
I love this image!
There's actually quite a bit you can do with this image!
You can just stamp and color it -
or you can stamp, emboss and color the inside.
You can also stamp on already sprayed/textured/patterened paper
and you can fussy cut it.
If you are really patient -
you can even cut this flower in several layer to achieve dimension.

The last is what I exactly did - 
and inked the sides and 
  I also curled up the petals to make it a bit more realistic, too.

 photo DSC_2969_zps7bae8143.jpg

Although I made three of these flowers,
I think putting them on the white background kept it clean.
It did need something at the bottom though -
so I added some moss green jute twine as a stem.

 photo DSC_2970_zpsed4ff7e3.jpg

I also added some little beads to the inside of these flowers, 
just to give it some texture.

That's it!
Hope that you liked my card today, 
and if you're interested - 
you should go check out the Unity blog, too!
It's so fun to see more inspirationi from other design team members
using the same stamp!

Have a great Sunday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails