Saturday, April 14, 2012

Every inch of you...

Happy Weekend! Hope that you're enjoying this terrific weekend.

Just thought that I'd share a quick card that I whipped up really REALLY late last night... I think that I was wired.  My hubby went to bed at 11pm... and think that I wasted an hour just browsing things online... then, I decided to be productive and make a quick card.

I pulled out my fave Unity stamps again and decided to focus on Simple Stories stamps.  I been liking a lot of their images that have been coming out and realized that I have a few sets that I can probably pull something off.  So, here it is - using 4 different sets.

Photobucket

It's on a simple side, (thus Simple Stories) but if you realize... each of these rulers were stamped separately and connected together.

Photobucket

I stamped them on 3 different sheets from Echo Park's Note to Self papers and cut them out. (Do you like these papers??  You can get them here and with coupon: modpaperie - get additional 20% off!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Aren't these Unity stamps cute? They are:
Sweet Paper Pals Itty Bitty
Love Every Inch Itty Bitty
generations
year.o.graphy calendar

So, that's my card for today!



1 comment:

  1. This card is FANTASTIC! Love the layers,papers and the stamps.. (i guess that means I love everything about the card!)

    Thanks for linking up to the {ippity} Challenge.. Good Luck!
    {ippity} Chick Heather Flaherty

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails