Sunday, August 19, 2012

Spooked Up Wall Hang - SOTW 33

Happy Sunday!

Today, I've got a quick post to share with you a tiny wall hang that I made using the latest Stamp of the Week from Unity Stamp Company!

Who knew that you can make a little house decor using these itty bitty sized stamps! But it turned out so darn cute!

This is the most adorable and detailed stamp that you can ever get - and it's so fun! It's designed by Tracey Malnofski and the sentiment is by Joslyn Neilson! Such talented girls!

Here's the stamp!

Photobucket

...and here's what I've created!

Photobucket

Cute, right? Again, it's a tiny wall hang - so it's super quick to make!

Photobucket

I added in a bat, a ghost and a crow to add to it - all from SVG Cuts.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just love this image... I colored with muted tones to match my Lost & Found Halloween papers from MME.

So.... if you're already signed up - you've got lots to look forward to in your mail this week! and if you haven't signed up yet - it's only $5.79 a week and you get some yummy red rubber goodness in the mail every week (click here to sign up!) Can't get better than that!

3 comments:

  1. This is SO cute!!!!!!! Love your coloring, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, stop showing me this stuff, I'm gonna have to become a stamp of the week member too!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails