Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Get ready for the HOLIDAYS! - Unity Ippity release

Hey all!

We all had fun celebrating the awesome ippity new releases over at Unity tonight! This time around, we had the party right up on the Facebook wall, so hope that everyone was able to join in!

So, did ya see all the fun ippity releases? Aren't they so cute?  I seriously can't believe they release the cutest things month after month... I need MORE TIME to create things!


This is a hop - you all know that routine, so you should be coming over from Stephanie's blog!

Andrea
Angie
Eryn
Jen B.
Jen E.
Jimmi
Jolande
Karen
Lisa A.
Lisa H.
Renee
Robyn
Shellye
Shemaine
Shilo
Stephanie
Thienly
Jennifer Roach (Guest Designer)

The first uses the itty bitty Halloween Greetings.

Photobucket

The witch is just adorable, isn't it? Not like the creepy, ugly witch that I normally see! This one is just so LOVABLE!

Photobucket

Look at the little details on this - Angie drew this up! Isn't SHE AMAZING? Sentiment is by Joslyn Nielson.

Photobucket

Loving this last year's Halloween papers - Mischievous - from MME.

Photobucket

The whimsical spider web border comes from SVG Cuts - and it's a FREEBIE!

The next up features the naughy. nice. not-sure. stamp set - also designed by Angie!

Photobucket

I thought that it would be cute to make it on a lever card - and of course, I found the perfect one! (Papers are from Echo Park - Dots and Stripes Christmas)

Photobucket

I love the scroll - it adds so much to Santa, and by adding it in dimension - as Angie puts it - makes it look even longer! SO FUN!

I love this sentiment - it makes it perfect to give to anyone! and... when you open the card - you can see little banners with these options:

Photobucket

Not sure cracks me up! Whether you check off naughty or nice, you still see the sweetest ending -

Photobucket

The last of my card is from most wonderful time.

I love the details on this stamp - it's beautiful! Art, of course, created by Angie Blom, and the sentiment is by Joslyn Nielson.

Photobucket

I decided to give a whimsical look to this one, so I used 12 Days of Christmas from MME.

Photobucket

Loving all these stamp sets yet? There's one more AMAZING one that I just never got to make anything with... but JUST LOVE IT!!! Click here for the last one - OH MY DARLING.

So... before I end here - here's something new coming at Unity! All the {ippity} stamps will become a part of Unity line AND will have a NEW look... exciting isn't it?

Photobucket

Oh, and they are having a FABULOUS sale - (I already shopped tonight!) Time to stock up on holiday stamps!

Photobucket

... and if you shop, you get a free stamp! How awesome is that? and YOU can CHOOSE what you want!

OH, and you get a coupon for 35% off your NEXT PURCHASE (valid on non-sale items)! You'll be glad you did... 'cause I just saw what's headed for release next.  You're gonna LOOOOVE it!

Photobucket

That's it! I'm done.

Time to let you go and hop on over to Jennifer's blog!



19 comments:

  1. Love love love! Very adorable cards as always Thienly. I especially love the Halloween one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is always stunning, and haven't you been busy!! Each card so individual and an absolute work of art!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so amazing. I'm in awe of your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've always said how much i loved your crafty projects & cards, and these are no different. beautiful indeed, Thienly! make me want to go and buy all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW This is adorable and your work is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABULOUS cards!!! LOVE these fun new stamps! (=

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW.. these are just amazing!! I love everyone of them.. you ROCK girl!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards, with lots of creativity !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing cards!! Love all of them and these new releases are super!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always do such amazing work! I love these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome cards! The santa is so fun, and I love the card you made with him.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning ... amazing...always. That's all I can ever think to say when I see all your wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just have to follow you now! Best cards using the new stamps I've seen yet!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are all amazingly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such wonderful work! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Love the details on these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are a wonderful paper artist! Love these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Totally love your cards Thienly, you always design such creative projects! These stamps are just adorable, can't wait to get mine!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails