Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Another obsession of mine.

Ribbons, ribbons, ribbons.  I think that I've purchased way too much ribbons in the last while - not that it's a bad thing.  I can't help it, but when I see ribbons on steal sites, on sale, anywhere - it makes me want to get them.  They add so much to the page, or a card - makes it more sophisticated and pretty. 


I usually use ribbons to tie a bow or to run across my card, but I tried cutting scraps of ribbons around a tag to create an effect.  Enjoy!  All the ribbons and the patterned paper are from American Crafts - one of my fave companies!

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card and all those colors! Amazing.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like embellishment OCD...I get ya! I have it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did with those papers and all that ribbon! Super!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have lots of ribbon...but not fancy and pretty like this...wow... beautiful little card!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails