Wednesday, October 5, 2011

...and the winner of the My Thoughts Exactly Oct Stamp Release is...

Thanks to everyone for joining me celebrate the October release! It is always so much fun to be able to share projects using newly launched products!

Here is the winner of the $5 gift card to My Thoughts Exactly!



Congratulations, nurturedheartgal, who said,

Thienly, I'm loving this! Even my DIL is excited about your adaptation! As soon as I get home, I get to make two of them and ship one of them back to her - she's looking forward to hers as much as I'm looking forward to mine! It'll be my gift to her - and I'll add a couple of owls since she loves them - one of those little things she shared during a conversation yesterday.

Please contact me at thienly dot azim at gmail dot com to claim your prize!

I'm working away on several projects right now, which one being a project for the hop coming up this Friday - it's the FANG-tastic blog hop! See the button on the right? ------> 

There will be 4 prizes from SVGCuts, Punkin' Patch Stamps, The Digi Bistro and Trendy Twine - so be sure to join me back here this Friday!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails