Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Thoughts Exactly - November Stamp Release!

Happy November!!!  Ack - it's hard to believe that next month is already Christmas!!!  Gotta starting thinking about my annual Christmas cards...  stressful, but how exciting!

Did ya all have a great Halloween?  We sure did!  I took the kids out to the farm for a hayride and a pumpkin pickin' and decorating in the morning. The kids had so much fun and it would've been so nice to have pictures from that but silly me - took my camera, only to realize that I had forgotten to reinsert my battery which I freshly charged up at home! Then we had friends over in the evening and went Trick-or-treating together - and my kids were well behaved and only had ONE candy before going to bed!  Oh, we also do this tradition where the kids put aside a portion of the candy that they get for the 'Halloween witch' and in return, they get something instead...  yes, only if the kids would realize that this witch is ME! Muahahaha... (hope none of your kids are reading this)

Anyway, back to my post...  The day has come.  I'm sure you've all been wondering what the next stamp set was going to be...  This one is NOT holiday related, so you can use this ALL year round... and so versatile to use, because they've done it again!  (Well, it's so fitting as Thanksgiving is coming up in the States :) ) It's a Thank you set, but it has a sentiment for pretty much any 'thank you' you can even think of!  How clever is that?  My Thoughts Exactly Stamps rock!

So... you ready to see this set?  Of course you are! 

Here it is!!!!  Many Thanks stamp set!


Photobucket

Isn't it cute?  Well, I actually found more appreciation for these stamps when I started playing with them and made some cards.  They are so fun and easy to put together a simple card!

For my project, I made 3 cards to share with you today!

Here's my first one:

Photobucket

I went with the retro feel with this card using the Cosmo Cricket Odds and Ends digital packs.  Oh, I just love these vintage images!

Photobucket

See how pretty it is to use these stamps on this card? 

Photobucket

I used Crackle Accents on the pen nib - love the look that it adds!

Photobucket

Okay, for my next two cards, I went super simple, but loved how both turned out!

Photobucket

This is using the images from Back to School Elements pack.  I print and cut the memo books and stamped these sentiments onto them making it look like it was written on a note.  I added the box in front of each of the sentiments and checked off each one.

It kind of makes sense right?  These stamp sets are made to mix and match, so why not take the advantage of this feature and make a card out of it?

Photobucket

The last card is actually my fave - I cut out a heart on a cardstock, covered with an acetate sheet, used foam tape to bring it out from the card and placed various thank you stamped sentiments inside. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

The main sentiment just ties it all together... on a ribbon strip (cut by hand)... get it? All the 'thanks' images are on the bottom of the acetate heart?

Photobucket

So, here it is!!!  You like these stamps? Sure you do! Head on over to My Thoughts Exactly - and be one of the first ones to have these cool stamps in your hands!

Make sure that you go and visit all my fellow DT members to get some inspiration with this amazing release!

Belinda (Bee's Hive O'Drama)
Bee (Dare to bee creative)
Jessica (Crafty Rocket Science)
Jennifer (Our Change of Art)
Lenae (Sugar Gem)

Thanks for stopping by - have a crafty day everyone!

6 comments:

  1. That heart card is sooooo clever! Awesome idea, Thienly! But I think my fave has to be the one with the notepads. Simply amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are FAN. TAS. TIC! Wow you never cease to amaze me Thienly! I absolutely love the check list I am going to have to borrow your idea! So cool! And congratulations on your guest spot over Jillian Vance! You are a super star!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought those were real notepads on your card?!? Very cool! The heart is really clever and I GOT IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always impress me, even your "simple" cards are astoundingly beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so great, and I do love your "From the bottom of my Heart" card...that's great.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails