Sunday, January 9, 2011

Finally the weekend that I longed...

I finally got to settle down and get back into my crafting mode....

Earlier this week, I just finished my next SVGCuts project, and all I'm waiting for are the Valentine candies to hit in the stores so I can take pics of them.  Can't wait to share it with you!!!

Then, I started another SVGCuts project and that's rolling along as well...

Yesterday, I did a quick card with the SVGCuts Freebie from last week - Valentine Truffles.  They are so cute, makes me want to eat them!  I used Swiss Dots embossing on the background, and used stickles for the sprinkles.  The stamp was from Technique Tuesday.


Then I got a toy before Christmas, a Lifestyle Crafts Letterpress kit, and I think that I finally going to break the box open and try it today!  I ordered more printing plates, so should be arriving in the mail soon!



So, there's lots to be shared. Stay tuned :)

7 comments:

  1. Yummy, a sweet card, I love it, so simple yet so meaningful
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Thienly! Have fun with your new press kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Nice Card!!!
    Carina
    http://paperjunkiemama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card.......they do look good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. T: Give us an update on the Letterpress. Lane and I were thinking of getting one, but we haven't really seen it in action.

    BTW, very cute card. Did you stamp or print the lettreing?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susan and Lane - I've got a new post about my first Letterpress attempt. And yes, I used a stamp from Technique Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails