Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Pennants of love.

Happy Tuesday!!
I'm up on the Unity blog today for DT Tuesday!

Today, I have a simple project to share with you -
a perfect way to give some love to your Valentine on that special day.

I had a bunch of brown glassine bags (you can buy them anywhere - lots on Etsy!)
and decided to 'alter' it a bit using some yummy Unity stamps!

Photobucket

Have you seen that new Grid Alpha stamp?
LOVE LOVE LOVE it - and just had to ink mine up!
I stamped them on a cotton muslin fabric with letters L-O-V-E,
and machine stitched them to make pennants.

Photobucket

I embellished it with felt rose, a man and a woman sprinkled with love in a jar, 
a heart button, some washi and twine.

Photobucket

It's simple, but I think it's so cute!
Wouldn't you die to get some Unity stamps in this bag for Valentine's?

Photobucket

These followring stamp sets were used:
Hearty Barley (tiny heart tag and 'xoxo')
We Treasure You (newsprint heart)
Lovely Bits & Baubles (tiny heart background)

Anyway... 
I dunno if any of you have been wondering...
I haven't been working as much with my cutter lately..
I'm MISSING working with my SVG files!!!

I've had some trouble with my current Sizzix eclips...
However, they are sending me out a replacement machine, 
so that's what I'm waiting for!
Hopefully it arrives VERY SOON!

Meanwhile, have you seen the latest kit from SVG Cuts?
It's it the sweetest kit ever?
The strawberries look yummy, 
and I LOVE the heart struck pencil Valentine.
So cute!!!

It's the free gift of the week with $9.98 purchase or more! :)


Photobucket

Alrighty - time for me to go check mail! lol...
Have a great Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails