Wednesday, June 27, 2012

For the cool NERD in your life.

Hello!

Guess what? Angela from Unity decided to hold a HUGE sale on ALL the stamps used in the past Unity TV videos... THEY ARE ALL 55% OFF!!! WHOA!!! AND to make the sale more exciting - she decided to release 3 NEW itty bitty's and put them on sale as well!!! How cool is that? You are going to LOVE all these new releases.  I almost died when I saw them - they are SO up my alley!

Before I show you these stamps - why don't I show you the two cards that I made using them? After all, you stopped by my blog to see my work, right?


Photobucket

SO FUN, isn't it? I used Echo Park This & That collection for both of these - kinda goes with preppy, nerdy look.

You are going to be seeing lots of picture here... so if you don't want to - it's the perfect opportunity to leave my blog!




... and yay!

Thank you!

 I see that you decided to stay!

Okay here goes:

Photobucket

I just love how this card turned out! Took me a while to cut all around the glasses, but how fun are they? It was totally worth it! This is from 'talk nerdy' stamp designed by Tifany DeGough - I'm just loving all her stamps!

Photobucket

Don't you just LOVE these mustaches and other geeky props? I got them from here and here. You will need a diecutting machine - FYI :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

How perfect is this stamp? Yes, you get the memo, the tape and the sentiment! BINGO!

Photobucket

In case you're wondering how I got the papers distressed, I used the Distrezz-it-all little machine. This thing is super powerful (something you don't want to stick your fingers in... yeah, your finger will be a little more than distressed) but it gives the coolest effect to your projects. Perfect for vintage looking stuff!

Photobucket

... and this 'stick with me' stamp! LOVE!

I see you admiring and drooling over these stamps!

So.. if you're interested - these can be yours for $3.29 throughout the weekend! (see all the three NEW releases below!)

Photobucket

HURRY, HURRY - go and SHOP!

Alright - that's it folks - thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Love these cards Thienly. They are awesome. You ROCK girl!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails