Monday, December 5, 2011

Santa Sleigh - Unity Stamp Co. Challenge.

Hey everyone! 

I've totally working away (still... ) on my Christmas cards, but couldn't help but to take a break here and there to create something when I saw these challenges.  They are both from Unity Stamp Company (which I've ordered tons of stamps in the last little while!) and one is on their blog and one of them is right on their Facebook wall.  The prizes are just so amazing, and it also gave me a reason to play with their stamps a bit. If you've got Unity stamps, you've got to take a look... I'm sure you'd want to enter... actually don't take a look... it's taking away my chances of winning! lol... No, really, you should look - very generous prizes!

One was to create a Christmas project and the other was to create anything with snowflakes/snow using their stamps, so I thought that my project would be eligible for both!

I created a Santa Sleigh using the cuts from Santa's Visit SVG kit and Santa from Christmas Morning SVG Collection, and creating a little treat gift with it.

Photobucket

I've used the new Cosmo Cricket Dear Mr.Claus collection for this project - loving these papers! So classic and pretty!

Photobucket

This stamp was from Ornamental Season itty bitty.

Photobucket

Here's Santa waving "hello!" to you!

Photobucket

...and here's the focus of my project - aren't these ticket stamps just adorable? I colored them with my Copics :) They are from Ticket to Christmas itty bitty stamps. I embellished with wooden buttons, red hemp rope cord and burlap from Canvas Corp.

Photobucket

Inside sits a canvas draw string bag (canvas also from Canvas Corp) which I made! I filled it up with Lindt chocolate balls :) The tag is from Tis the Season for Joy (jillibean soup) set.

Photobucket

...and lastly but not least, I stamped the canvas bag with snowflakes with stamps from Snowflakes Fall from Heaven (jillibean soup) set.

I personally think that it's cute and goes really well with my streetlamp which sits in the background :)

Oh, I made a quick card with Ornamental Season stamps as well:

Photobucket

It's pretty simple, but I wanted the clean look for this. I colored the ornaments with Copics, but also stamped another same image onto the vellum and placed it on top of it :) I also jazzed it up with some rhinestones and crinkled ribbon as well..

Anyway, here's my two Unity Stamp Company submissions... wish me luck :)

Oh, and SVG Cuts is holding their first ever Winter challenge right on their FB wall, so hope that you go and join in on that one! I guess I could go and enter this project there as well! (jk!)

Alrighty - better get back to my card making!

9 comments:

  1. Wow, this is GORgeous!! Love it, love the Santa and those tickets you colored in! Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am blown away by all your details your designs are works of art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - love your little sleigh! It turned out just perfect and love all your stamped accents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW WOW WOW....I get to see your amazing project up closer on you site. it is GORGEOUS! I love the marrying of the stamps and the AWESOME Svugcuts.com files.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg Thienly this ia so cute!! Love the colors and all the sweet details...awesome work! ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific! Love it and in awe...with all the details as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such darling projects! The last one is so pretty with those rhinestone accents!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow so cute projects!! Love it!! Thanks a lot for sharing and for the inspiration!!! Big Hugs.. Maggy :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails