Monday, June 18, 2012

Hexagon LOVE

Hey all! Hope that you all had a great weekend! My weekend was packed with a lot of PIRATE FUN (had a pirate birthday party for my son), with family and friends.  I'm exhausted, but feels good :)

I'm here to share a project using the current kit of the month from Unity! (My first blog post over on their blog today!)

Hexagons are totally in, along with chevron, burlap, canvas, washi... all things I love, and I was thrilled to see hexagon background stamp in this month' kit.

I took the stamp to create a base image, and then stamped the same image on various colored papers as well. I cut out each hexagons out and adhered them on to the base image.  Some of them, I used my fave foam tape to give dimension.


Photobucket

Photobucket

All I used was this background stamp and the 'handmade.' stamp from the kit. There's tons of other stamps in these monthly kit, to keep you busy for a LONG TIME!

Photobucket

Anyway, if you're interested - click here for more details!
Otherwise, thanks for dropping by - have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails