Monday, August 29, 2011

I'm in LOVE with print and cut!

I am just sooo glad that Silhouette came when it did. I can't imagine not having this little baby right now. I seriously love this new arrival soo much!!! It has made my card making much more fun and easier.

With having the Silhouette, it's not just the die-cutting that I'm enjoying - it's actually the print and cut feature that I'm in love with.  It's so amazing how simple it is to use and how precise it cuts. However, this feeds more of my shopping addiction - now I can't stop buying files online!  I seriously have a binder full of graphics that I have purchased in the last several months... and this is a 2" binder I'm talking about...  (I try to tell my hubby that many of these are free... but he stares at me and the printer when it's printing all night long!) 

So... the card that I'll be sharing today is from Jessica Sprague graphics - the Cosmo Cricket Togetherness Candy Candy line. 



Isnt' this adorable??? It even has matching paper packs and other embellishment packs to match this! Cuteness!

I hate wasting paper... so I organized my thoughts in my head and on screen and print and cut-ted (???) enough graphics for making two cards. I just hate wasting my photo paper!

Here's what my screen looked like:

Photobucket

So, I used most of these graphics, along with the coordinating paper packs, and made two cards!

Photobucket

Aren't they cute??? I think that it's the graphics that are cute, so anything that I'd do with it would probably look really cute!

Okay, I'm gonna overload you again with lots of photos... (this is a VERY long blog post by the way)

Photobucket

Photobucket

How adorable are these little buddies??

Photobucket

I put a matching colored twine on the bottom portion of a cotton lace, pulled and tied it together to make my own lace flower embellishment. I topped it with a yellow flower button.

Photobucket

Do you see??? Yes, that is my Sew Easy! I used it for the second time! Oh, and I used my Epiphany Crafts  Shape Studio for the flower button. Love how it adds some gloss to my card.

Here's the other card:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I always love cards with kites! Something about it makes me feel so free and cheerful.

Photobucket

Here`s my third attempt at my Sew Easy! Love how you can do so many different stitches with them!

Photobucket

...and the wooden spool (got from Paper Issues) and the twine (Trendy Twine) matched perfectly with the colors of the card.

Hope that you liked them!
...

Okay, you thought that this blog post was over, didn`t you???? I was going to end it right here, but thought that I'd post other cards that I've been posting on the FB wall for those that don't do FB...

I'll make it really quick.

The last blog post was my Twisted Sugar Twine DT project... Do you remember that circle string art that I did with red twine? It was a little too simple for me, so added some embellishments to it. Much better, right?

Photobucket

This next one is from Miss Tiina Circus graphics and papers:

Photobucket

Photobucket

The stamp is from Papertrey Ink, and the twine is from Twisted Sugar Twine.

Here's another dose Miss Tiina for you - it's pencil crayon graphics and Unity stamp for a simple back to school card.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And... lastly but not least is the dessert party graphics from MyGrafico...

Photobucket

I love how festive this is! So fun! The twine is from Twisted Sugar Twine and the background paper is from Echo Park Springtime, and already came with this edging! The stamp is from Unity Stamp Co.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay, that's it girls!!!

Really, for good this time!

I'm off!
Have a great day everyone!






8 comments:

  1. I enjoy visiting your site and looking at your creative cards. I love how you make each one unique by adding a special touch.
    My wallet does not appreciate it when I follow your links, lol.
    Aussie Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thienly,
    These cards are gorgeous and so cute!! I love print and cut although I am using a Black Cat Cougar these days!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, LOOOOVE! So much cuteness in one post! :) I love your CC cards, they came out cute... And not like mine, LOL! I will have to share mine tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cards!! P&C is super! I just bought my SD knowing the Cameo is coming and I am not regretting it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing cards Thienly! I love the print and cut feature! LOVE LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thienly--beautiful. You'll buy less patterned paper now? Show us more. What a great toy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the inspiration,I Love it and i´ll try it with my silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love print and cut on the Silhouette too! What paper do you use to print onto for the embellishments. I've been looking for a good paper and can't find anything that looks that good. I'd love to know what you use. Maggie!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails