Saturday, August 6, 2011

AUGUST MY GRAFICO Challenge - boxes, bags and baskets!

Hello once again!

I have been soo excited to be hosting another challenge on my Facebook page!

(I must state this clear - my intention is not to promote my Facebook page or force you to be a part of Facebook.  I am sorry if this may offend some people who are against using Facebook but this is the only way I can hold a challenge without having to pay for extra service like inlinkz for my blog :)  If you would want to enter the challenge and you don't have an account, please send me your entry to thienly dot azim at gmail dot com, and I'll be able to post your entry on to my Facebook wall for you, and I can keep it anonymous if you would prefer that!)

This time, it's up to you to pick out a file you would like to use from the wonderful My Grafico online store, as long as it's a box, a bag or a basket! 

In order to qualify for the challenge:

1.  You MUST use a box, a bag or a basket file from My Grafico. It can be of ANY SVG file, as long as it fits in this category.  AND!!! Until tomorrow, Aug 7th, all the files over at My Grafico is 40% off! So, it's a great time to purchase your files and start thinking about your project!

Some of my fave files that would work this challenge are:

Basket Bonanza: (I used the picnic basket from this set for my last project!)

Pretty Packaging:

Box Bonanza:



2. You MUST post your pics on the Mod Paperie Facebook wall. (I am sorry for those non-Facebookers... I actually thought about doing it here, but I don't have the inlinkz subscription to be able to do it... :( )

3. Limit of 2 entries per person.

4. You can do whatever you like to it - can combine with any other SVGs, cartridges, ribbons, buttons.. anything else that you think it may work.. get creative with it! There is no minimum number of lanterns that you need to make.

5. Your picture MUST be uploaded on to my wall by midnight PST AUGUST 21, 2011. On your entry picture, please let me know what file you used from My Grafico.  Make sure you let me know your blog link, too, if you have one!

Now, on to the prize... :)

My Grafico has again generously donated me the prize for my challenge! Go over to their Facebook page, 'like' them if you haven't yet, and tell them thanks!

One random winner will receive up to $10 to Mygrafico store. (The $10.00 worth of products only redeemed when store is not on sale and it could be combination of at the most 2 products.)

I will be announcing the winner on August 24th.

I hope that the rules are clear - if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Happy crafting and hope to see many projects submitted on my wall :)

FOR ANY OF YOU THAT DOESN'T HAVE SCAL 3 YET - MY GRAFICO IS HAVING AN AWESOME SALE - it's 50% off!!!! (Downloadable version is only $29.98!  That is way cheaper than what I paid!)  Great time to get this software so you can cut SVGs!  (Note:  this will NOT work on a Cricut) Click here!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for using my sets! You are a sweetie! Have fun and good luck to all that enter!
    Lindsay (Lindsay's Stamp Stuff @ MyGrafico)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I have time join in the fun... How cool that they sponsored another challenge with you though!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails