I took some pics so you can get the idea of how this is done:
You decide where you want the paper on the mat and hold it there with the repositionable foam adhesives.
My first attempt... I think that there was too much ink...
After few tries, better... but could be a whole lot better... I think that I'll wait for the wipes to arrive before I attempt it again! Not too bad, though, I think for the first time! I put some rhinestones on them and it became pretty!!!
I have also something exciting - my fellow SVGCuts designer friend, Tamara (Happy Wife, Crafty Life), has designed for me a new blog linky! I love how she took half of my flower ball, and used the colors from the flowers for the words. What an improvement! Thank you so much! And, if you haven't been to her blog yet, make sure that you do - 'cause you're going to be blown away by how talented she is!