Thursday, June 3, 2010

I feel so lost!


We've been crazy packing and moving things in the last few days to get ready for our reno. It just finally hit me yesterday that it is real, and it is coming up really fast! I packed away all my Cricut carts and all other precious supplies and I gave it to my mom to take it to her place. It's kind of pathetic, but I know that all the creative people out there knows exactly how I feel. I'm so lost with out it. I feel like a part of me is not here! Anyway, we've got to get out of here by next Monday, so no more crafting time for me :(

I'll still share a card that I recently made for my friend that just gave birth to a baby boy! This is the first time I made a card that opened up like this, and I quite love it. I scored the card at 2,4,8 and 10 inches. The cut-outs were made from the cart New Arrival and used brads and eyelets to add a little dimension to the card.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails