Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Coolest iPad application - you can draw SVGs!


I just came across this coolest application on my iPad yesterday!  It is called neu.Draw and it's free! Here, on the picture below, you can see how you can start with a square and make it into a picture corner shape.  Cool huh?  You can even draw whatever you like, and just e-mail to yourself as an SVG - and then cut it out on your machine!


So here's what I drew... all free hand... a quick 10 sec test.


 Then you e-mail it as an SVG file...


When you open the file on SCAL2 - this is what comes up.  You can even break it apart!


So, I cut all these pieces and see how cute it is!


I'm sure with this free program, you can't do much, but it's sure fun to just doodle and cut them out right away.  I think that it'll be a lot of fun to get my son to draw something and cut it out!

Anyway, I've got some contests going on over at my mod paperie FB page

1.  Woo-Hoo! I'm celebrating my 100th follower!  So, I'm going to be giving away $10 SVGCuts gift card to one random winner.  All you have to do is to post YOUR favorite/best project that you did on my wall...  (one entry per person!)  I'll choose the winner Friday at noon!

2.   I just heard from Mary over at SVGCuts what she is making for the new free gift collection this week.  It's a theme she's never done before, so I thought that I would have a guessing game..  On that post, the first person to correctly guess the theme of the new collection will win $5 SVGCuts gift card.  So, come on over, and start guessin'!

Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. Wow that's pretty nifty... Cool idea with the guessing game too! <3 ~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to check out app. Loving my ipad2. are u using a stylus or finger?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cely - I used my fingers for the above. I wonder if it would work with a stylus??? That'll be cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 100! I'm getting a new iPhone early next week and neu.Draw will be on the top of my list. I love the fun and uncomplicated idea of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool is that?! I think it would be way cool to do a kid's drawing - they always get their lines juuuuusst right :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome app! I will have to check it out if and when I get an ipad. Thanks for mentioning your FB page and contest too - I will have to stop by and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this app looks pretty nifty! Too bad I don't have an iPad!!... One day... one day... *sigh* LOL :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, I love reading through your blog, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation.

    ipad application development

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails