Monday, September 20, 2010

I've hit my first milestone - 100 followers!

I just checked my blog today, and I'm at 100 followers!  I've started in May - that's not too bad, if I say so myself :)  I initially started a blog, only to keep track of everything I do, and to share my creations with families and friends.  Who knew that all along this that I would make so many online friends?  It's made my life so much fuller and I've gotten so much encouragement from these "friends" that share similar interests as me.  It's been so fun to inspire each other and to learn new techniques.  Thanks to those who often leave comments on my posts - any feedback or just to say "hi" - they all mean a lot to me.

One special thanks goes to SVGCuts - Leo and Mary - for providing me the opportunity to challenge myself and become a part of their design team.  I was so ecstatic when they approached me after my third monthly challenge win if I would create things for them on a regular basis.  It's always been my dream to do what I love, which is papercrafting, and be acknowledged and appreciated for what I do.  Although it's been crazy busy (3 kids, me living at my parents (still) and madly painting my house away for the reno) and I only get to do my crafts in the evenings, I wasn't going to give up that chance.  Since then, I've been plugging away on each project, one at a time, and I'm sure you all see - this is where I am right now.  I've met tons of wonderful people, which are all my friends now, many of them through SVGCuts and can't thank Leo and Mary enough!

To celebrate my 100 followers - I've decided to put up a little blog candy with some goodies stashed away in my drawer.  I'll be putting that together tonight - so check back tomorrow for details and see what I'm going to be giving away to a lucky winner :) 

Thanks again, everyone.  I love you all :)

7 comments:

  1. Great card! Congrats on reaching 100!! Whoohoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Card...Congratulations on 100 followers.... That is wonderful... Me personaly I am so glad you are a guest designer for SVGcuts.... You have really made me jump out of my comfort zone and try the projects you make....All are fabulous... You are truely an inspiration to me.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! It must be very exciting. Its very neat to see that people like your work so much that they have joined. I still have a long way to go. You always have wonderfull projects keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been MIA, and catching up now - this is GORGEOUS for fall! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the 100 followers! I predict it will go much higher than that in no time! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you posted this on the forum and left a comment, but I'll post one here. I love the simplicity of these two things...you always keep it clean, bold and soft at the same time which I have much trouble doing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where did you get that beautiful sentiment... "Be Thankful"?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails