Sunday, September 19, 2010

Holiday Cosmetic Gala Advertising.

My husband owns two Shoppers Drug Mart pharmacies in Calgary, one being a big box format with cosmetic department as well.  They are putting on a gala in November and was asked if I could do the advertising.  So, since I've finished my SVGCuts project, this is what I was working on.

I used the graphics from The Lettering Delights, O Tannenbaum collection. Then I took these graphics into Scrapbook Factory program and created store ads, 130 tickets, and bag stuffers. My favorite is the ornamental ad with sparkly ribbons. The tickets were backed onto metallic paper.

2 comments:

  1. Waow, that looks like a LOT of work!! I don't even know what scrapbook factory is, LOL.
    Especially love the ornament! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope hubby took you to a REALLY nice dinner for that....you deserve a vacation in So CAL i'd say! BeeUtiful Thienly!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails