Saturday, September 18, 2010

Felt, felt, felt!

Brrr!  Ohhh, it's getting chilly outside these days, and it's only September!  The worst part about this is that our reno is not over, and we only brought over our summer wardrobe over to my parent's house.  I think that I have to go digging through my boxes at home stacked on top of each other in the basement and try to find some warmer clothes!

So, as I was making cards today, I wanted to get into a cozy mood, and reached over to the warm, fuzzy looking felt canisters from American Crafts.  I`ve made some simple cards today, and wanted to share them with you.  I punched in holes on the felt to make it button-like, and used twine to sew the felts on the cardboard. 

Enjoy!  Hope you all are having a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. She`s good - thanks for asking! She`s busy making clothes now after she made bags enough to last her lifetime! I`m sure she can`t wait to have all of us out of the house so she could have all her time to sew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards!!! Cute and simple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards, Thienly! I like the felt embellishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thienly
    Your pretty felt cards made it a little warmer. (don't you just love Calgary weather?)
    Hope your renos are soon done and you are in your own home.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails