Thursday, January 23, 2014

It's a Winter Garage Sale!!! (and plus my little announcement)

Hello all!
It's a pretty fabulous weekend over at Unity,
with LOTS of exciting things happening that I'm about to tell you!
(I do have one announcement to make...
which I will tell you later)

You should be arriving from Shemaine's blog,
and here's the list of all the participating blogs for your reference.


Thienly Azim - me!

So... first up - don't miss out on the GARAGE SALE!!!
TONS of stamps marked down, so I urge you to go check it out!

 photo UnityGaragesale_zpsee681350.jpg

Secondly... are the new releases.
We have all kinds of NEW RELEASES - to please everyone!
Vintage, Sentiments, Cute...

...and I tried to sum it up all on one image so you can see it all!

 photo Unitygaragesalerelease_zps61321708.jpg

Such a fun release, right?

I didn't have much time to play with the new release, 
but did manage to make some!
Here's a one for Valentine's Day!

 photo DSC_3265_zps23ded1a5.jpg


I used stamps from various kits for this.
The number tags that you see here stamped on canvas is the new one,
and the sentiment is from the December KOM,
the white tiny hearts on the frame and the heart circle is from Handmade Valentine's Tag Kit.

 photo DSC_3266_zps97384ed2.jpg


Did you know that the polaroid frame also comes from Unity?
Yeppers!
I painted this frame and inked it with white hearts.

I also had a chance to work with the Vintage Passport,
and used the sentiment and the plane from the SMAK kit - 
using Carta Bella's Well Traveled collection.

 photo DSC_3273_zpscf2cd5b0.jpg

I cut off the cloud lines off of the plane stamp, 
and made one with a black wire.

 photo DSC_3276_zps6d99a3d5.jpg

My next card is from the current SMAK:

 photo DSC_3270_zps32d6187f.jpg

The Echo Park Happy Days papers were perfect for this card,
as well as some of my washi tape!
(Route 66 and the sentiment is from SMAK)

 photo DSC_3272_zps887c9a44.jpg

...and now my last card...
is another cute Valentine's card, made with the perfect DARTBOARD file!

 photo DSC_3267_zps6fae92ce.jpg

I didn't take a pic of the front, but the card actually closes to look like a dartboard cabinet!

 photo DSC_3268_zps9a46da5b.jpg

The darts and the stamps are from the December KOM,
and I cut out another stamped image of the flight portion and bent it in half to made it 3D.

I hope that you liked my cards today!


PLEASE LEAVE SOME LOVE on the participating blogs for your chance
to win a 3 month MEMBERSHIP to the kit of YOUR CHOICE!!!
(now, that's a pretty darn good prize!)


...and now onto my little announcement...
Hoping that I don't disappoint you...

I am stepping down from the Unity Design Team.
This is going to be the last hop, 
and will be making my last Stamp of the Week reminder post next Friday over at the Unity blog.

I have throughly enjoyed my time here being on this team - 
it was one of the most amazing things that's happened to me.
I LOVE Angela and Chris...
and the whole Unity team.
Their soul is all beautiful and I'm honored to have had the chance to work with them.
I believe it was the BEST stamp company to design for!

However, my time has come,
and I'm feeling like I need to spread my wings in a different direction.
There are lots of different things (they are all still crafty!) that I want to try,
and I want to make time to do them.
I also want more time with family and friends.

As Angela told me - 
sometimes you need to make a hard decision in order to go where you want to go.
That is so true.

I thank you for your support and love - 
it's very very sad, and I'm feeling a bit sentimental about this,
but I'm also excited for the new change.

Thanks again, and hope that we can all continue to be friends and follow each other's work :)

PS. I will still try to occasionally make some posts so I don't have any crickets chirping here :)

Much Love,
Thienly




54 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to see you go. Your work is amazing. Love the cards that you have today as well. You must do what is best for you and your family. I wish you all the best for a wonderful year. You will be missed BUT you can always drop by FWF at times. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the home dec piece but cards are all so different and fun! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally loving these projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards!! Good luck in your new crafty adventures!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm fairly new to the Unity stuff, but have come to love your work! I'll have to poke around in the archives of your work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HaH, I adore the little framed corkboard! I recently bought corkboard paper and wondered what I'd do with it; I know now! SO bummed to hear about you leaving the Unity design team because I love getting inspiration from your creations, but I know you will go on to do more fabulous craftythings! Best of luck! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have always loved and adored your work, I will sincerely miss you on the Unity Design Team but I know you will find the direction you are searching for. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome projects! I will miss your creations on the Unity blog hops! I wish you much success and you find your new chapter! Best of luck~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic projects...sorry to see you go, but am a blog follower, so I'll still be watching what you are doing next...best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no. I sure will miss seeing all of your beautiful and unique creations on here. Hopefully the extra time with your family and friends make it all worthwhile. Best wishes on your new crafty venture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous projects! Thanks for laying out all the new releases :) Best wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful projects. Best wishes on your new adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, Thienly, I will miss you so much! Good luck in your new ventures - you have inspired me to try some new crafty ideas with my beloved Unity stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh sob, sob, sob! Thienly, you and your wonderful inspiring projects will be missed. Thank you for these last amazing pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I am so sad that you are stepping down! I love what you do week after week, but you are so creative and I'm excited to see what you will be doing next!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What lovely very creative cards you always come up with and these are no exception. Fun, colorful and happy cards. I will miss seeing your next idea on here but wish you well. Life is ever changing and we should be too.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome projects. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow amazing cards you've made :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. All your cards are fabulous! Your talent and inspiration will be missed but family should always come first!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Incredible work again today, Thienly. I love all the different textures and 3D elements you added.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You work is so amazing, you will be missed!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! What wonderful projects! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your projects are wonderful! Love that little plane and the Valentine arrow card.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Best of luck in all your new ventures, Thienly!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gosh, Thienly. I will sure miss you. Great projects by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  26. love all of your projects today ...so so cute!....best of luck you will be missed :(

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great cards as always! I always enjoy seeing your projects and your style!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great projects as usual! Sure going to miss your contribution to the Unity Design Team! I wish you all the best with your family, friends, and crafty endeavors! Good Luck!! Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love your projects - they are so inspiring! I will miss you on these blog hops, but I wish you the best as you follow your heart. Have fun with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow--wonderful projects and I wish you the best in your future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  31. You will be sorely missed by card crafters everywhere. Your cards today were wonderful, cute, unique, colorful - simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thinly you are beautiful and your work is just so inspirational .. Although I feel sad you will not be on the Unity DT anymore I'm also happy for you .. Time to spread those crafty wings!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a super fun release! Great projects! All the best with what you do next!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great cards. Good luck in what you choose to do next.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I am excited for you Thienly! and Proud of you too,hard decisions allow us to grow. Looking forward to seeing what you'll have your crafty hand into next.Blessings in your new Endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  36. So sad to see you departing the Unity team. But I know you will go on to something fabulous! Best Wishes! All of the projects you've shared today are fabulous, Thienly!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great cards! I think the car and heartboard are my favs. Sorry to see you go from the DT but as a waiter at a NJ diner told my husband, "you go do wha' you gotta do!" DH just asked if he could go up to the salad bar. Yeah. Didn't make much sense to us either but it's always good for a laugh. ;) Hope things all go your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Your cards are lovely, (I think the dark board one is my favorite!) best of luck on your future endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I am very sorry to hear you are stepping down. I have thoroughly enjoyed your projects. You are an amazing crafter! I would love to craft with someone like you because you have such wonderful ideas. If every you are in Leduc/Edmonton and want to craft with someone up here.....let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Best wishes on your new adventure Thienly!! I have loved seeing all of your gorgeous projects on the Unity blog and will miss you but I understand how you need more time to spend with what YOU want to do! Your cards are amazing as always and you will continue to inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Wow! So many cute cards you are sharing today! I love them all. I also wish you the best in your new endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Your cards are so beautiful and creative and I wish you joy in all you do! Love the little clothespins on the first card especially

    ReplyDelete
  43. Super cute and creative cards. Best wishes on your new adventures.

    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. What beautiful cards and I love the Valentine's Day art work. Thank you inspiring all of us every week. I wish you the best in your future endeavors, Thienly. Hugs. K

    ReplyDelete
  45. Such gorgeous projects! I will miss seeing your brilliant work at Unity - sorry to hear you are leaving. Best of luck to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. You've made some amazing cards! Thanks for all the inspiration you've given us all the time on the Unity Stamp blog! All the best for your future plans!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Oh no! Your projects are always so amazing! Good luck in you new adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Amazing, truly amazing projects! Good luck on your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  49. WOW! I will miss seeing your work each week. Hope to see you from time to time on FWF! Good luck in your future adventures. As always, your creations are fantastic. Thanks for the inspiration!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Ohh Thienly I am so sorry to hear you are leaving but excited for you and I will look for your next big adventure!! Your projects are always so innovative and creative, I will have to keep in touch so that I don't miss out on your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I am extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your weblog. keep up the excellent quality writing. majortotosite

    ReplyDelete
  52. This blog was…great! how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I’ve found something that helped me. Thanks! blog

    ReplyDelete
  53. It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often. totopickpro

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails