Thursday, January 9, 2014

It's Angela's Birthday - let's have some FUN!

Happy New Year's to all of you!
It's been a while since I've blogged!

I actually just got a new computer for Christmas (YAY!)
and was busy setting everything up!

Feels good to be crafty again!

You should be arriving from Shemaine's blog,
and here's the participating blog list again for your reference.

I've got a few projects to share with you today...
so we shall begin!

First off is the NEW {be inspired} CHALLENGE!


 photo Beinspiredchallenge_zpsc6de7405.jpg


With this...
I created this!
(using the new sentiment kit!)


 photo DSC_3209_zpsd8937f62.jpg


What you see here is a glimpse of the new sentiment kit that just got released today!
Lots of useful sentiments with a pretty flower border to go with it.

With my card - I only used the rose part of the border... 
(just to be different. HA!)


 photo DSC_3211_zpse017374f.jpg


I stuck to the inspiration colours and the sketch - 
but you can use one or the other...
and it can be any Unity stamps to enter this challenge!
Challenge link here.

Secondly - 
it's Angela's Birthday weekend!
...and we're celebrating it in style with all Unity at 50% off!


 photo Unitysale_zps4758f355.jpg


...and there's also some fun itty bitty and Phyllis Harris releases!

I had time to make a card with one stamp that caught my eye...
it's a PICKLE stamp and had a BLAST colouring this!


 photo DSC_3212_zpsdb7a4c8d.jpg


I must say... this is probably one of my fave Copics colouring job I've ever done!

I love pickles by the way... 
I eat them every chance I get.
Made me crave them just colouring this card!
(and no, I'm not pregnant!)


 photo DSC_3214_zpse23b9837.jpg


Next up is a card that I made for Kit of the Month Monday...
(and I'm sure some of you have seen it already, so I apologize!)


 photo DSC_3190_zps4e888c7a.jpg

Using the current circle woodgrain stamp -
I cut out another circle within it to place a little nest for a birdie.


 photo DSC_3192_zps690a8f0e.jpg

So cute, isn't it?
It's a great card to give to my mama! :)

Lastly, but not least, is a 3D craft made using the current SMAK.

I made a suitcase box.... 
I had to after seeing so many fun travel stamps!


 photo DSC_3203_zps67d3b928.jpg


I used the Scoot collection from Echo Park - 
and THIS FILE for the suitcase.


 photo DSC_3207_zps271e06fb.jpg

I LOVE this file
the handle is super cute and the box opens like a regular box,
so it makes a perfect gift box!
(or keepsake box for all vacation photos)


 photo DSC_3204_zpsb090d124.jpg


I colored in the stamps, and purposely, adhered them onto the luggage with a bit folded over.


 photo DSC_3205_zps653220e9.jpg


... and see what I mean?
Lots of space to put treasures in!


 photo DSC_3208_zpsaf4b4b29.jpg

Okay, that's it!
(FINALLY!)

Make sure that you leave some love
 as there's TWO LUCKY WINNERS chosen to receive this prize pack!


 photo Prizepack_zps52a07902.jpg


...and we have a guest hopping with us today - 
so I'm sending you off to Kassi!



47 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the new sentiment kit BUT I have to agree with you on the pickle jar. The coloring on this is the most amazing thing. SO well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! can we say 'Ah-MAY-ZIng'?? WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning beyond words !! The flowers on your card look so real.. And your suitcase box is AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Thienly, you made so much! I think my favourite of your gorgeous makes is the pickle card, what a great pregnancy card!

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW You always have amazing projects to share with us. Thanks so much for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! So many wonderful projects! My favorite is the pickles, you colored them so well, they look so real!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously fabulous! Love the pregnancy card! Too funny! Also love that little suitcase! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow I love that suitcase but everything u make is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your first card is really pretty with those colors and the gorgeous roses. I like the simplicity of this stamp set. The pickle card is SOO much fun and so realistically colored. I bet you did enjoy doing it. Your next card is so pretty with those soft colors and great 3-D touch. The little 'travel box' is really bright and happy and fun. Such great colors and stamps. Any traveler would love it.
    Thanks for sharing all of your lovelies!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous projects. Love the pickle jar card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have to get this file! Such a cute project!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome stamps! Love all the details you put into your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your projects are amazing love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful! all of them -- but I especially like the suitcase!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great job on all of them. Your pickles look yummy enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thienly, you did a fantastic coloring job on those pickles and the colors you used for the banners go so well together. The bunches of love card is perfect!! You are so creative - your momma will love her little suitcase! I saw that wood stamp in the new kit. Oh, no, you enabler, you! Now I have to get it LOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous projects! So many great details on each one! Love, love the suitcase box!

    ReplyDelete
  18. All your projects are wonderful! Love the new pickles Itty Bitty, such a fun stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your projects are so darn neat! That travel box is way too cool, and I wish I could do Copics like that...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful creations. I
    do like the suitcase
    you made. Would be
    fun to decorate.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW have you been busy the pickle jar is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I absolutely LOVE stitching on paper crafts!!! every single thing is just wonderful... the travel box in genius

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW! you were one busy stamper! have to admit I got a kick out of pickles card!!!!!
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. What gorgeous projects! The pickle card is adorable and you're right, your coloring job is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my--lots of creative projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow! All so beautiful projects. Love all the elements and textures. The coloring is perfect. And all the details look so clean. Tks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Amazing projects as always! You are super talented!

    ReplyDelete
  28. So MANY beautiful projects .... WOW! Love that pickle jar - you sure did an amazing job with your Copics! I've yet to be brave to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love visiting your blog! All your artwork is beautiful and inspiring! Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh gosh, these are all so wonderful. You are so very talented. I always like to see your mix of stamping and cuts. Awesome every time. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  31. wow you have been busy. I love your projects. So inspiring. I have always thought of doing one of those suitcase albums but your is so much better. That I would use.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow! Weren't you the overachiever?! ;) Great cards! I really like the washi on the first and the banner on the 2nd. And you box is fabulous- I'll have to keep that in mind for my son.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow! What adorable projects! You really rock!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Where do you find the time? Once again, you amaze me with all the goodies. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love your fabulous suitcase box...

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow, fabulous projects, Thienly! Love the little suitcase... I'm really loving the new SMAK kit. I also like your card using the new color combo. LOVING the newest challenge colors!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Can I have just a smidgen of your creativity? I'll even say "pretty please"! Love your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love all of your projects, but that is nothing new! LOL! Great job on it all!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love all of your projects!!! The pickle card is soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wow all of your creations is amazing. I can say which I like the best becasue I love them all. Beautiful job on all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  41. So much awesomeness all in one post! :) I love your cards and the suitcase is super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Amazing creations. I love the pregnancy pickles card- so much fun and all the texture on the kit of the month card.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love your projects. I too have the suitcase box and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Your color combinations are awesome! Love the cards!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails