Hello once again! I'm excited to share my second layout with you all! The other day, I shared my "shabby chic" style baby layout - and I hope that you liked it! This one, I attempted to go with the "elegant" and "sophisticated" style. It's totally fun trying out different styles!
I added rhinestones to the arch - made it so pretty!
This 3D flower is my all time fave flower to make!
Heart pennants strung on a white paper twine!
So yes, this is the actual date of our wedding. I just didn't want to share my cheezy posed wedding pics with you guys! LOL!
For this layout, I used these SVGCuts collections:
1. My Big Day SVG Collection
2. Be Mine Valentines SVG Collection
3. 3D Flowers Part II SVG Collection
- I kept the papers to all metallic/shimmer paper to achieve elegance.
- Rhinestones and pearls were added to give the wedding feel.
- Keep the colors clean and simple.
- Embossing folders used: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots, Sizzix Textured Impressions Flowers, Hearts and Curlique.
- I cut the arch twice, but cut the hearts out of one and used to decorate the base.
- Wedding info was printed on a vellum on the computer and cut with Cricut.
- I used "The Luxury Stack" from DCWV as my background paper.
If you would like to have specific details on what SVG files were used and its sizes, just leave a message, and I'll send the Excel file right over to you!
I hope that you like this one, and I have one more layout to share after this!
Have a greeat day!!!!!