Flamenco92627 (4 Goofballs), I believe has given me 2 blog awards last fall... How terrible is this? She is a wonderful girl and always leaves me with sweet comments. Thank you! And, just recently I was given a blog award from Butterfly Gypsy Designs and I wanted to thank you both for choosing me before months passes by again!
I received these awards:
So - to keep tradition with receiving these awards,
I'm to share 8 things about myself:1. I've collected many things in the past - postcards, erasers and pencils, cookbooks... now I'm all about crafting supplies. When I start collecting, I want them all!!!!
2. I have been keeping a diary since I was 12.
3. It took me over a week to answer "yes" to my husband's proposal - after dating him for 7 years! Sorry!
4. I have a degree in Cell and Developmental Biology.
5. I moved to Canada from Japan when I was 7 years old - I only knew how to say "sit" and "stand" and the alphabet back then in English. In case you ever pick up odd grammatical errors - that's why - English is not my first language.
I'm to say 5 reasons why I like crafting:
1. Gives me reasons to avoid housework - "oh, I really have to finish this project before the end of the night..."
2. Gives me a reason to spend more money - "oh, I really need this for my cardmaking - I can make cooler cards if I had this"
Okay, not really - these are the 3 true reasons:
3. Gives me a challenge - something to work towards, and something to feel good about when it's done
4. I love creating things and giving to people - especially Christmas cards. It's number one stress factor during Christmas season, but I just love getting comments and how they appreciated the effort and the creativity that went into making the card.
5. Because I am crafting, I was able to meet so many wonderful creative talented friends - some of you are truly special (you know who you are!) and I'm blessed to be friends with you.
Okay, I'm going to be bad, and break the blog award chain here. I really don't want to pick 5 bloggers (or 15 I guess, from 3 blog awards) as they are all creative and special to me.
So - changing the topic - I've created something super cute for the SVGCuts Collection release tomorrow. Oh, you girls are going to like this! Stay tuned, and I'll post it here tomorrow!