Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My last little post before I'm gone!!!! - but there's some exciting news to share!

Sorry that I don't have any cool crafts to show, but I wanted to tell you that I'm gone for 2 weeks and no blogging won't happen for me during that time.  Sorry about the plain old card - it's something I did a long time ago, but I needed a picture to get your attention! and looks like it worked :)

Now that I have your attention, I thought that I'd share some exciting things:


1.  Watch out for the next SVGCuts collection next week.  Tres tres cute!!!  So cute that you're going to be tempted to buy them right away!

2.  I'm off to LA and San Diego area, hitting all the major attractions that I could possibly hit, and meeting up with my crafting buddies, Xochitl Rico and Belinda Brown.

3.  I will have a lot of goodies to show with you when I get back!  I ordered tons of crafting stuff, can't wait to share with you all and make pretty things with it!!!

4.  I submitted in another DT project for SVGCuts, so keep your eyes peeled - it may be up while I'm on vacation!  I'm very excited about my next project, got a little creative with my photography, and am so excited to show you!!!

5.  I am working on a Facebook page for mod paperie, so when I get back from my vacation, I hope to launch that shortly after... and hope to make more friends!

6.  It's SVGCuts 2nd Birthday! So go to their Facebook page, or their forum and wish them Happy Birthday!!!

Anyway, I think that's it for now!  See you in two weeks!

5 comments:

  1. Plain?! As if anything you do could be plain...silly. Maybe when you get here you can tell me how to pronounce your other buddy's name. I'm an oaf..sorry but I do try. Shelby is feeling better but you just don't want to hear anymore, call me when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good time and thanks for the wonderful comment you left!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time and tell Xochitl hello for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a great trip! Will miss you... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss ya already! LOL.. I hop eyou have a great time in Cali. Sure wish we could meet up. Maybe next time (CHA!! LOL) I can't wait to see all your new toys!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails