Thursday, October 21, 2010

Card in less than 10 minutes!

I don't know about you - but along with my ribbon addiction, I have paper addiction, and I just HAVE to buy a stack if I like it.  I'm usually pretty good about buying them with my 40% coupon at Michaels (another great place for paper stack that I've been buying from is Winners/HomeSense in Canada - do you have that in US?). 

Anyway, I had this really cute Hallowe'en paper collection from Recollections (Michaels) that I bought post-Hallowe'en last year.  It came with transparency overlays, glitter cardstock, embossed paper, double-sided, and I think that there were about 12 sheets all different, and bought them for $2.99.  The worst part about me (and probably you, too!) is that I buy because it's such a great price, but many times, I don't use it. 

In this package, there was a sheet that already had embellishments (characters adhered on the paper with foam dots) - so, I just cut a portion of the paper to use for the front of the card.  Since there were so many characters, I thought it would be cute to say, "Happy Birthday from all of us." in the eerie font, and adhered Hallowe'en ribbon at the bottom.  That's it!  How easy is this! and I thought it was pretty cute for 10 minutes of work.

6 comments:

  1. How adorable are these guys! I love that skeleton!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, soooo cute for a quick little card. How fun is that paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful idea....I thought at first...how did she cut all that and get it on the paper in 10 minutes...no way.....now hat was a great deal...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card... I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am new to the Cricut and paper crafting worls.. but I am already addicted to paper! LOL! Joann's just had a GREAT sale and I bought 13 stacks! Anyhow.. that card is SUPER cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails